TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS WITH YOUR FINANCIAL FORECAST
“Robert has been game-changing in helping us figure out our financial management strategy in less than 3 hours. He’s a superstar.” – Barry Stamos, CEO of Supernova
- FORECAST: Your guide to success in business.
- Weekly Meetings: Every Wednesday at 9 AM PST/ 12 PM EST/ 6 PM GMT.
- Mastermind Approach: Learn by discussing and solving real-world challenges together.
- Discussion Board: A platform to connect, share, and grow with fellow members.
- Branding:Stay tuned for our upcoming IG and TikTok channels!
ESTABLISHED (mid 7-figure +)
PRIVATE ONE-ON-ONE SUPPORT
I’m on a mission to create a win-win scenario with my clients.
Tony Robbins say that there are three types of people needed for a successful, growing business: The Visionary, the Manager and the Entrepreneur.
All your hard work to drive the business has paid off, and you can feel the motion of your business.
1. The Visionary is usually the business owner, the creator of the product, the driver of the company.
2. The Entrepreneur is the networker, the person to market and expand the business.
3. The Manager… Well, they just hold everything together and support the action of the prior two.
If you are the visionary behind your business, I’m here to be your support system.
As you drive your company forward, I handle the back-office aspects, including finance, tax, human resources, and legal coordination.
(Not accepting any clients at this time.)
Is this a one-time fee?
The Forecast is a one-time fee of $97. The Mastermind sessions are billed monthly after the first three months.
What is the Socratic method?
It's a form of cooperative argumentative dialogue between individuals, asking and answering questions to stimulate critical thinking.
Are you ready to embark on Your Financial Journey?
I believe in the power of the Mastermind. The highs and lows of my Business journey can inform your process and vice-a-versa. I believe that we all want mastery in our craft. As JFK liked to say, “A rising tide lifts all boats”. Together, we all elevate our practices for mutual benefit.