An In-person workshop to learn the Superior Communication Skills to Create the Relationships you Crave
Is This Course Right for You?
Are You Struggling to Communicate in Your Relationships?
If so, welcome to the club. Lifestyle website YourTango.com polled 100 mental health professionals and found that communication problems was cited as the most common factor that leads to divorce (65 percent).
They survey also found that men and women have different communication complaints. Seventy percent of the experts surveyed said that men cite nagging and complaining as the top communication problem in their marriage.
Women’s top complaint was that their spouse doesn’t validate their opinions or feelings enough, according to 83 percent of experts.
The fact is, we’re trained to be absolutely mediocre communicators. We are taught from birth to only speak “appropriate things” to the “correct people” at the “right times.”
We learn to withhold the truth in order to “be NICE,” which is code for “being liked.” We worry about our partner’s fragile ego, keep our deepest secrets to ourselves, and play our cards close to our chest.
The secret that we weren’t taught is:Withholding is lying.
And LYING robs us of the very life force and connection that we want.
If we reveal ourselves, we’ll
- Lose our jobs
- Antagonize our lovers
- Freak out our parents
- Be ostracized by society
- And could end up burned at the proverbial stake
So, we learn very powerful techniques to withhold our truth, but in this process of being careful, we end up living hidden lives. We dole out truths in small doses, watch every spoken and written word, and create a barrier to what we want the most: Intimacy.
In addition to our restrictive nature, we aren’t taught how to communicate well. Our primary and advanced education do not teach us the basics of how to speak clearly, the power of brevity, the skill of active listening, and how to hear the meta message, the truth underneath the words.
We trust in our 280 characters to reveal the truth and won’t dial the 10 digits on our cellular texting machines to make a voice call. We suffer miscommunication after miscommunication because of our triggers. We lose each other because we won’t go outside our comfort zone.
Our society’s view on romance is evolving, and it’s not painting a pretty picture.
- We have more single people in America now than couples for the first time in our history.
- People are getting married later or not at all.
- Men are giving up rather than taking the steps necessary to keep up with the changes we are facing.
- We are sending billions of texts every day while refusing to see each other in person.
- We would rather live in a virtual reality than a real one.
This Course is Right for You If You Are Wanting…..
- A guidebook on how to be an expert communicator
- Relationships where you speak your authentic truth and are heard.
- Techniques to end any argument instantly!
- Methods to where your partner can hear your secret desires without getting triggered
It is the next evolution of our humanity, where we no longer live behind social media-infused masks and are finally and truly free in today’s chaotic world.
It is the path to loving yourself and receiving the affection of others.
LIVE unHIDDEN is an old-school communication course taught by educator and author Robert Kandell. He is a veteran teacher of over 400 workshops during this tenure as co-founder of OneTaste, where teaching this class was his specialty.
He brings a toolbox of skills, tips, and techniques that will instantly improve your ability to talk and listen in the bedroom, at your family table, and in the boardroom.
In this one-day class, You will:
- Make powerful communications that will always are heard
- Stop distracting people from truly seeing you
- Learn how electronic messaging is ruining intimacy
- Really hear what your partner is saying
- Discover the Ladder of Abstraction
- Find out how to end any argument instantly
WHAT PAST STUDENTS ARE SAYING
– Jaibi Fox